RFID Tunnel and high speed belt conveyors RFID Reader MSTRP-5050 from Magellan - The Magellan PJM StackTag® Tunnel RFID Reader (MSTRP-5050) is designed primarily to work in tunnel and high speed belt conveyors and in situations where a large quantity of RFID tagged items in all orientations need to be identified quickly and reliably.
The MSTRP-5050 PJM StackTag® Tunnel RFID Reader has an aperture of 500x500 mm and is a multi axis tunnel reader which switches the magnetic field rapidly between the three axes of X, Y and Z. The MSTRP-5050 will read and write to all PJM ItemTag® and StackTag® labels within the internal working volume of the tunnel despite the orientation of the tags. The RFID tags need to be of a size appropriate and matched to the tunnel RFID reader.
The MSTRP-5050 features:
- Very high speed identification, reading, writing and verification of multiple tags using 8 reply channels
- Capable of writing reliably a unique 96-bit number such as an Electronic Product Code (EPC) at a rate of 3,000 tags per minute
- Ability to identify and read 96-bits at a rate of 15,000 tags per minute
- Reliable identification of tightly stacked, overlapping or touching tags
- Operates PJM StackTag® and PJM ItemTag® simultaneously
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone reader operation
- Orientation insensitive reading and writing
- Full ferrite shielding and field cancellation protection
- No interference between tunnels placed closely together
- A very robust heavy duty industrial design
- Very good network connectivity offering both Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Complies with ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode 2