Magellan® Tunnel Reader Series: MSTRP-5050
Available with a 500x500mm aperture, this multi-axis tunnel reader will read and write to all PJM StackTag® labels within the internal working volume of the tunnel, despite the orientation of the tags.
Together with the MSTRP-6464 these two tunnels are able to handle a range of loan kit and consignment stock containers and are also available with conveyor runners on either side for ease of use.
- Very high speed identification, reading, writing and verification of multiple tags using 8 reply channels
- Capable of writing reliably a unique 96-bit number such as an Electronic Product Code (EPC) at a rate of 3,000 tags per minute
- Ability to identify and read 96-bits at a rate of 15,000 tags per minute
- Reliable identification of tightly stacked, overlapping or touching tags
- Operates with a wide range of PJM StackTag® inlets
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone reader operation
- Orientation insensitive reading and writing
- No interference between tunnels placed closely together
- Robust design
- Offers USB and Ethernet interface options