SATO's new CT4i (CT408i / CT412i / CT424i) is the latest compact series of printers. Its compact footprint, lightweight, high-resolution printing capabilities and anti-microbial cover, which has been proven effective in preventing the growth and spread of bacteria and microbes, make it a printer ideal for use in a healthcare.
The new SATO CT4i was designed to meet application requirements where cleanliness and hygiene, in addition to print quality performance, are not only essential but a pre-requisite.
- Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal
- 203/305/600 dpi Print Resolution
- 4.1" Wide Print Area
- 32 bit RISC Processor
- Bar Code Symbologies (incl. 2-D Codes)
- Memory: 16 MB SRAM and 4MB Flash ROM
- Plug-In Interface Modules
- Standard - Type1 : USB2.0 + RS232C ; Type2 : USB2.0 + LAN
- Option (Type 1 Only) - WLAN ; Bluetooth : Parallel IEEE 1284