The Star DP8340 series is a range of low cost dot matrix receipt printer using 114.3mm wide paper. Both friction and sprocket versions are available with red/black printingreceipt capability as standard.
The standard print width is 40 columns but this can be upgraded to 60 columns, making the printer ideal for record printing and data logging applications. The DP8340 can also be used for mobile printing applications thanks to its 12VDC supply voltage.
For mains use an external 12VDC PSU (PS8340) is available. A special graphics version capable of high speed graphic printing (such as charts and graphs) is also available as is a wall mount option. Overall the DP8340 receipt printer is one of the most versatile data / receipt printers on the market.
- 40 column 9 needle dot matrix data / receipt printer
- Red/black printing capability
- 2 lines per second print speed
- 10 million lines MCBF reliability
- RS232C Serial or Centronics Parallel interface
- Friction and sprocket fed paper options
- Label printing capability
- Cash drawer driver
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, OPOS and JavaPOS drivers
- 60 column print upgrade
- Graphics version
* Printer requires a power supply unit. Please order from Accessories