The Star SP298 is a fast and cost effective dot matrix slip printer suitable for printing both cheques and preprinted multi-part slips and forms.
Featuring a 9 needle mechanism for high quality text or graphics output and reliable, long term performance, its compact footprint occupies minimal counter space making the Star SP298 one of the smallest PoS slip printers available.
The Star SP298 is TMU295 compatible with both the same size footprint and interchangeable power supply plus it features Star's unique "Autoside Loading" for perfect automatic alignment and positioning of slips every time.
- 40 column 9 needle dot matrix printer
- 3.1 lines per second print speed
- ESC/POS emulation
- RS232C Serial or Centronics Parallel interface
- Multipart paper handling up to one original plus two copies
- Star white or charcoal grey case
- 63mm print width
- Cash drawer driver
- 9 million lines MCBF reliability
- 24VDC supply (requires Star PS48 PSU)
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, OPOS and JavaPOS drivers
- Direct replacement for the CBM-820
- Cheque Printing
- Slip Printing
- Prescription Printing
* Printer requires a power supply unit. Please order from Accessories