The Star SP500 Series is a highly sophisticated low cost dot matrix receipt printer. It is capable of an incredibly fast receipt output, printing 40 columns onto 76mm wide paper at 4 lines per second and onto 58mm paper at 7.5 lines per second.
The Star SP500 features a bi-directional, logic seeking mechanism resulting in an exceptional through put, out pacing its nearest receipt printer competition. The compact footprint of just 163mm by 140mm is enhanced by its internal power supply. This efficiency is further shown in the highly effective cable management system allowing the interface and internal power supply cables to be neatly tucked away behind a protective cover.
Other features include a liquid repellent cover and internal guttering to help prevent fluid ingress, a near end paper sensor option, a rewind option and a receipt highlighting text facility. Available in both RS232C Serial and Centronics Parallel with cash drawer driver as standard, drivers available include OPOS, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, NT4.0, Linux CUPS Support, JavaPOS and Apple Mac.
- 40 column 9 needle dot matrix receipt printer
- 4 lines per second (upto 7.5) print speed
- "Drop-In & Insert" semi-automatic paper loading
- ESC/POS emulation & Star print modes
- RS232C Serial or Centronics Parallel interface
- Star white or charcoal grey case
- Integral 230VAC mains PSU
- 76mm print width
- Cash drawer driver
- Spill resistant case design
- 22 million lines MCBF reliability
- OPOS, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, NT4.0, Linux CUPS SUpport, JavaPOS, Apple Mac Drivers
- Tear bar or autocutter
- Star white or charcoal grey
- Logic seeking
- Wall mount bracket
- EPoS Systems
- Credit Card Authorisation
- Kitchen Printer
- Receipt Printer