The Star SP700 is a revolutionary, feature rich dot matrix receipt printer that offers a wealth of benefits for bar, restaurant and kitchen receipt applications. The SP700 has a lot to offer. Featuring drop in and print easy loading paper along with a full or partial cutter, a buzzer option that alerts kitchen staff to incoming orders to ensure they never get missed, plus a space saving small footprint. A rewind option is also available.
The aesthetically pleasing curves come into their own with an easy to clean, splash resistant and compact design. Finally, the re-designed paper management system enables users to visually check receipt paper levels through a clear window on the printer - no need to open the printer to check inside.
Offering reliability and high performance as standard, the SP700 is a high speed, 9-pin high quality matrix receipt printer capable of printing in mono or two colours at speeds of up to 8.9 lines per second.
- 40 column 9 needle dot matrix receipt printer
- 4.7 lines per second (upto 8.9) print speed
- "Drop-In & Print", easy paper loading
- RS232C Serial, Centronics Parallel or USB2 interface
- Star white or charcoal grey case
- Integral 230VAC mains PSU
- 76mm print width
- New splash resistant design with easy-clean curves for robust kitchen / bar use
- See-through window to enable paper low check
- Two colour output for emphasis purposes
- Compact footprint in either horizontal or vertical mode
- 22 million lines MCBF reliabilty
- New longer life ribbon design featuring a 3 million character black ribbon and a longer life red / black version.
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, OPOS and JavaPOS drivers
- Cutter versions available
- EPoS Systems
- Kitchen Printer
- Data Logging
- Bar Printer
- Warehouse Printer
- Receipt Printer
The SP700 printers, there 4 different types:
- SP712 - Tear bar printer
- SP742 - Autocutter printer
- SP712R/742R - Rewind versions
- SP742BI - Bluetooth printer