The Star TSP828 high speed wide label printer is a very fast thermal label printer which features a unique adjustable paper width between 41mm and 108mm wide and features sensors for both black mark and transmissive label gap detection.
Designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, the TSP828L features a printer speed of 150mm per second and print resolution of 203dpi. The TSP800 uses Star's simple "Drop-In & Print" paper loading feature and can accept paper rolls of various widths. An external paper feed path for large diameter and fanfold labels is supplied as standard. Interfacing is no problem thanks to both ESC/POS and the traditional Star mode.
The Star TSP828 label printer is the ideal network label printer.
- 150 mm per second print speed
- 41mm to 108mm print width
- "Drop-In & Print", easy paper loading
- RS232C Serial, USB, Parallel or Ethernet interface
- Star Line Mode, Page Mode, DP8340 & ESC/POS Emulation
- Roll diameter maximum 110mm
- Thickness up to 190um maximum
- Label Peeler
- Operating conditions temperature 5 ~ 45 degrees C
- Dimensions 180 (W) x 213 (D) x 157 (H) mm
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac & OPOS drivers
- Ethernet interface
- LabelFive software
- Label Printers
- Barcode Printing
* Printer requires a power supply unit. Please order from Accessories