The JETT XL hand held computer has the PXA270 processor-designed specifically by Marvell for low-power battery-powered devices, it utilizes an integrated system-on-a-chip microprocessor to deliver high performance (624 MHz). It features XScale RISC micro architecture with on-the-fly voltage and frequency scaling,
sophisticated power management to provide industry-leading MIPS/mW performance. In other words, its fast, powerful, yet affordable.
The JETT XL comes standard with both 802.11b/g and Bluetooth with technology that allows they to operate at the same time with maximum efficiency. Of course there is also standard USB and your choice of RS-232, RS-485 and RS-422 serial interfaces. If wide area networking is needed, WWAN GSM/GPRS is also optionally available. Talk to the printer, GPS, or central company database, JETT•XL makes it easy.
• Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET 5.0
• Marvell® PXA270 XScale® (Belverde) Technology Processor - 624MHz
• 320x240 QVGA-TFT Color, sunlight readable display with Touch Screen
• 128MB SDRAM (30MB+ used for OS)
• 512MB - 8GB + System FLASH
• Bluetooth® Class 2 Version 1.2 / Wireless LAN (802.11b/g) (standard option)
• User Accessible Compact FLASH Slot
• Lithium Battery-backed Real-Time Clock
• Customizations include: Case color, Keypad, Graphics, Display, Bumpers, Logo tags, Serial tags, and Cabling
• Choice of interfaces: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, USB (Host or Client)
• 1 Year Warranty (effective August, 1, 2007)
• PACK Read