Fast and reliable receipt printing for delivery applications, warehouse operations and ticketing on the move. Ideal for in-vehicle and logistics applications, the Toshiba MD-480i rapidly produces delivery notes, invoices, tickets andtransaction documents at speeds of up to 480cps (12cpi).
Excellent environment resistance
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Operating humidity: 30 to 80%RH (No condensation)
- Storage temperature: -30 to 65°C
- Storage humidity: 10 to 90%RH
Up to 7-layer pressure sensitive paper(with special paper) Fully open structure and high operability
- The 180-degree open printer cover enables easy replacement of the ribbon cassette and removal of jammed paper.
- The back light provided in the operation panel helps your operation in a dark place.
Low running cost
- The printer can be energized through the AC adapter. Since no battery cartridge is required, the cost of the consumables can be reduced.
- Low power consumption sleep mode: During sleep mode: 2.0W (Usual stand-by mode: 7.0W)
- Print head life: 300 million dots
- Ribbon cassette: 4,000,000 characters/cassette