Fast, high-quality thermal POS printing for retailers with fiscal requirements
Fiscal models of the IBM SureMark Printer are engineered to provide fast, quiet, high-quality thermal printing at the POS, plus precise revenue reporting that meets regional fiscal requirements.
All models feature a thermal station that prints receipts up to 24 lines per second1. Other models also offer an impact station for multi-part forms, invoices and checks, a thermal station for paper journaling, or both.
- Includes fiscal logic and memory, plus physical security features
- Government-approved for sale by region
- Choice of paper or electronic journaling
- Single-pass check handling, check flipping and MICR reading
- Compact, space-saving design
Physical security features
- Keylocks secure the journal roll or the CompactFlash module to meet governmental requirements (model-dependent).
Superior print quality
- Thermal printing helps ensure crisp, clean output on receipts and journal rolls. TrueType fonts enable "newspaper style" printing with proportional, scalable characters that improve the readability of marketing messages.
Two journal options
All K-series models feature electronic journaling based on CompactFlash technology, enabling retailers to help eliminate the cost of purchasing and storing paper journal rolls. All G-series models feature a thermal journal print station for retailers that prefer to retain traditional paper processes.
Use thermal paper to highlight special offers, savings totals, loyalty points and other details in red or blue.
Flash memory storage
Makes it fast and easy for retailers to add logos to receipts, use barcodes to expedite returns, or print coupons and special offers without slowing transactions1
Modular interface adapters
Adapters connect fiscal SureMark Printers to a wide range of POS hardware and enable retailers to switch interfaces as necessary in the future.