TSC's original entry-level TTP-243 series desktop printer redefined "performance", earning a reputation as the toughest, most durable printer in its class. Its new replacement - the TTP-243 Pro Series - incorporates the same features, plus brand-new state-of-the-art electronics, packing even more performance into an entry-level platform.
One of the key features of the TTP-243 Pro is its innovative dual-motor print engine, which incorporates a 32 bit high performance processor that can handle high volumes of data without sacrificing throughput. The TTP-243 Pro prints 203 dpi images at speeds up to 3 inches per second. A second model in the series, the TTP-342 Pro, offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at speeds up to 2 inches per second.
The TTP-243 Pro holds up to 8.4 inch OD label rolls and has a ribbon capacity of 300 meters. It also features two standard interfaces - RS-232 serial and USB 2.0. A factory option is available for a main board contains both RS-232 serial and parallel ports.
The TTP-243 Pro comes with 4 MB of Flash memory and 8 MB of SDRAM and offers an optional SD card reader for expanding memory up to 4 GB. It also features TSC's powerful TSPL Printer Language, as well as the Translation Printer Language Eltron® (TPLE). Labeling software and a Windows® driver are included at no extra charge.
Like its predecessor, the TTP-243 Pro offers a variety of options, including a rotary cutter, keyboard display units, a long range linear imaging bar code scanner, an SD card reader slot, a Bluetooth module, a 3-inch-core label spindle and an external label hanger (for the TTP-243E Pro model).
- Key Features
- Dual-motor print engine
- 4 MB Flash and 8 MB SDRAM memory
- Optional SD card reader for expanding memory up to 4 GB
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984 feet)
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4") OD
- RS-232 Serieal & USB 2.0 connectivity
- Optional RS-232 Serial & Parallel ports
- Optional stand-alone keyboard display unit, long range linear imaging bar code scanner, rotary cutter and Bluetooth module
- Shipping and receiving
- Compliance labeling
- Asset tracking
- Inventory control
- Document management
- Shelf labeling and product marking
- Specimen labeling and patient tracking
* Desktop, Plastic, DT/TT, Serial & USB interface