The Unitech MS180's flexible, multiple interface design supports keyboard wedge, RS232, USB, wand emulation and 16 popular terminals by simply replacing the cable. In addition, the IBM PC XT/AT keyboard wedge interface supports eight different character sets.
The powerful built-in decoder reads and discriminates all major symbologies, reducing processing time and labor costs, while increasing accuracy. The decoder also allows editing and modifying scanned data before sending it to the host device. The ergonomic design makes the scanning process easier and more comfortable. It is also rugged enough to withstand multiple six-feet drops to concrete.
- CCD scanner Reads 1D bar codes
- Available in black or slate blue
- Superior contact scanning
- Reads damaged/faded labels
- Advanced data editing features
- Supports multiple interfaces
- Low power consumption
- 6-foot drop threshold 4.4 oz.
- 1-year warranty - main unit
- 90-day warranty - cables and adapters