The MT650 is upgraded as a multifunctional terminal performing capabilities of Time Management, Access control, Intercom, and Surveillance with a large, 480 by 640 pixels, VGA color touch screen and the familiar interface of Windows CE operating system. It works as a mini-Kiosk station on top of a variety of applications. Users increase productivity right from the start, and application development is easier than ever. It is designed to meet therequirements of Time & Attendance, Loyalty Programs, Intercom and Work-In-Process pplications; it can communicate with a central host security and T&A system via standard Ethernet or WLAN networks.
Moreover MT650 seizes completely control over area security with its built-in CMOS digital camera, microphone, and audio speaker. Multiple I/O ports and interfaces make it the ideal solution for complex. The MT650 features built-in variety readers such as proximity and 1:N finger print, this permits the user to choose the technology that results in a cost-efficient system. Powered by Windows CE.NET 6.0, the MT650 package includes programming tools andsupport software for developing custom security and T&A applications.
- Powered by WindowsCE.NET 6.0
- Large 480 by 640 pixel color VGA display with touch screen
- Built-in bar code, proximity, Mifare, 1:1 fingerprint reader, HID or
- 1:N fingerprint reader
- Built-in 2.0 M pixels CMOS camera
- Speaker output, microphone input
- Two relay output controls (small size)
- Two TTL digital inputs (Optical input)
- Built-in UPS for 1 hour operation and keeps 6 days of RTC
- Optional wireless communication support high speed wireless LAN 802.11b/g
- Ethernet with optional POE, (power over Ethernet)
- RS232/RS485 port