The Zebra label printers GK420d/420t healthcare has special housing resistant to aggressive cleaning agents (hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, etc.) suited for use in health care. Even the printer's power supply was developed specifically for these environments and certified according to medical standards.
Thanks to a maximum print speed of up to 127 mm/s, waiting time is reduced to a minimum, although the print results always remain razor sharp, even with small labels, thanks to a resolution of 8 dots/mm (203 dpi). The GK420 HC features a triple interface (USB, parallel, RS232) and Zebra's own programming languages (EPL and ZPL). This considerably reduces integration efforts. To integrate the GK420 HC into existing networks, you also optionally receive all variants with an internal 10/100 Ethernet port. Choose the direct thermal variant for labeling prescriptions and medical records. For areas where long label shelf life is particularly important - for labeling working materials, blood products, test tubes and samples - simply choose the thermal transfer model.
- Disinfectant-ready desktop label printers for the healthcare sector
- Connection via RS232, parallel, USB, optional with internal print server
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer print variants available
- Max. print speed: 127 mm/sec. at 203 dpi resolution
- Easy connection thanks to EPL and ZPL compatibility