Developed specifically to meet the unique needs of healthcare providers, Zebra's reliable HC100 Patient I.D. Solution makes wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than laser solutions.
This solution combines the reliable Zebra HC100 direct thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges containing the industry's only antimicrobial-coated wristbands-Zebra's Z-Band® wristbands. Minimal training! Pop the wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer-print individual wristbands on demand. Compare these two simple steps with laser printing, which often requires staff to load forms into a special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and fold a laminate over the band. The HC100 printer detects wristband size-adult, pediatric, infant-and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality.
The Zebra HC100 printer is designed for wristband printing. Administrators can quickly process patient admissions without having to change the media in the printer. It also eliminates waste by printing only the required number of wristbands.
- Quick & easy media cartridge loading
- 300 dpi print resolution (12 dots/mm)
- Prints at 2 inches/second
- Direct thermal printing of bar codes, text, and graphics
- Dual-wall frame, impact resistant plastic
- Zebra E3TM Printhead Energy Control
- Illuminated Media Low/Media Out indicator
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Instant media calibration-no wasted media
- Standard tear-off mode feature
- XML-Enabled printing-allows XML communications from information systems
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language