The mobile label printer QLn320 Healthcare from Zebra repels it all: its special plastic housing withstands daily cleanings, even with harsh disinfectants such as alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or chlorine-based bleach. Thus, the QLn320 Healthcare effectively reduces the spread of germs in hospitals, etc.
Thanks to its compact form the QLn320 Healthcare is ideal for on-site printing of patient labels for samples and records. The instant print results prevent healthcare employees from making any mix-ups later on, thus also avoiding any resulting complications. Equipped with RS232 and USB interfaces, as well as optional 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC, you easily connect the QLn320 Healthcare. Using the cradle you also perform maintenance and updates using the Ethernet network connection. The Zebra software environment Link-OS additionally simplifies daily remote maintenance. Another bonus: the QLn320 Healthcare is completely compatible with existing QLn printers and their corresponding accessories, so when you make changes only the printer must be purchased new.
- Disinfectant-ready mobile label printer for the healthcare sector
- Connection via RS232 and USB, optionally with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Max. print speed: 102 mm/sec.; media width: 25–79 mm
- Simple remote maintenance thanks to Zebra's Link-OS software environment
- Made For iOS (MFi), Windows, Android & Blackberry-compatible
* order separately: interface cable, power supply unit