Trust these drop-resistant mobile printers to improve efficiencies throughout operations-in the warehouse, shipping and receiving and merchandising. Quickly and easily print barcode labels, receipts, tickets and more, on-site and on-demand.
Optional Bluetooth 3.0 and an 802.11a/b/g/n radio (dual band) for a more robust and reliable connectivity with a choice of bandwidths.
Easier integration with existing platforms:
- Link-OSTM software integrates seamlessly with platforms including Apple®, AndroidTM, WinCE, WinMobile and BlackBerry® devices.
- The QLn420 printer also communicates with prominent handheld terminals and can be managed using most third-party software solutions.
Easier to use:
- Improved controls,
- Ergonomic design, familiar to QL Plus users - all built into a lightweight, drop resistant design
- Larger customisable interface - help menu and alert messages
- Faster processing: 400MHz versus previous 133MHz
- Faster throughput: 4 ips print speed versus previous 3 ips
- Increased memory 128MB Ram and 256MB Flash Memory
- Designed for wireless roaming in tough environments (metal shelves, high ceilings)
- Supports 4-inch print width
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Certified
- Cisco CCX v4 ASD Certified