Zebra ZMotif CardStudio is an easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate professional card design and card issuance software suite. Whether you're creating simple or complex designs, CardStudio offers a version for every application with three editions: Classic, Standard and Professional.
Optimized for use with all Zebra card printers-including both direct-to-card and retransfer-CardStudio makes designing, encoding, printing and connecting to databases fast and efficient. Upgrades from the Classic and Standard editions to the Professional edition are available with the simplicity of a software license key.
Face Snap plug-in is also available as an option for automatically cropping and optimizing images for production. Upgrades to the Professional edition are available with the simplicity of a software key.
QuikCard ID Solution
ZXP Series 3
ZXP Series 8
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM compatible PC with a Pentium microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart or 400 MB with full clipart installed
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM 8X or greater drive
- Internet access required for software license key activation
- Printer support via CardStudio Direct-to-Printer (D2P) technology or Zebra card printer Microsoft Windows certified drivers