Introducing the TC25 Android Rugged Smartphone handheld Mobile ComputerThere are many smartphone choices for your small business customers, but when it comes to getting more done in less time, the new TC25 mobile computer wins. The right-priced rugged smartphone that will help your customers save time, money and increase sales and profitability.Features:• Robust mobile computer for outdoor and indoor service• IP65- and MIL-STD
• IP65- and MIL-STD 810G-compliant housing
• Android 7 as user-friendly operating system
• Optional PowerPack for extended operating time
• Diverse connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth and LTE
You’re running a small business. And that means there’s so much to do...and so little time. Now, there’s a new small business tool that will help you do more — in less time.
• Take inventory painlessly, at record speed.
• Keep the items your customers want on the shelves of your store — instead of the backroom.
• Answer any customer question on the spot.
• Reach any worker to help with any task with the press of a button.
• Give more customers the extraordinary service that results in more loyalty — and more return visits.
...all with the small business mobile computer designed for the way you work — and where you work.
Built for work
Drop it on the floor. Spill water on it. Use it in a dusty backroom, out in the rain, extreme heat or below freezing temperatures. The TC25 can handle it all.
All day power — always
Running low on power? No problem. No need to find a charger — just snap on the unique PowerPack and keep on working.
A real scanner for real time-savings
Smartphone cameras aren’t built for barcode scanning — that’s why the TC25 delivers the same scanning technology that most of the world’s retailers rely on every day. You get instant and effortless point-and-shoot capture of any electronic or printed barcode in any condition — just like taking a photo. And if you have a task that requires the capture of a lot of barcodes, do it comfortably with the snap-on snap-off trigger handle.
Instantly document everything
Document anything with the 8MP autofocus color camera — from damage to a return to a copy of a driver’s license for a credit card application.
When it comes to service and support, we’ve got you covered
Get the right level of support for the right price with Zebra OneCare SV. You get two years of coverage for normal wear and tear and device failure, unmatched from-the-manufacturer technical support, a Device Diagnostics Tool for onsite troubleshooting, priority repair turnaround time, free return shipping, and more. All for a fraction of the cost of a single, uncovered repair.
Easy to use — no learning curve
The TC25 brings the smartphone simplicity you want in a business tool — from Android to the bright screen that is easy to see indoors and outside, to the large display and three programmable buttons to instantly access your most used features and applications.
Doubles as a walkie-talkie
Get the power of an instant voice connection — at no cost. With the press of a button, you can reach a specific worker, a specific group of workers, or all of your workers.*
The fastest wireless connections
All wireless radios are not created equally. WIth the TC25, you not only get the fastest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, you get wireless connections that are as dependably solid and fast as wired connections.
Charge it your way
The TC25 charging cradle couldn’t be more versatile. Charge the all-touch or keyboard models with or without the PowerPack. Charge the all-touch model with or without the trigger handle. Or charge the PowerPack alone — all with one cradle. And the 5-slot universal ShareCradle enables the efficient, cost-effective use of space in the backroom.
Entering barcodes into your apps couldn’t be easier
Send barcodes captured with the scanner right into your existing apps with Zebra’s DataWedge — no programming or modification of your existing apps required. The result? A big time-savings — without any cost.
Get Big Business Technology for Your Small Business
For 45 years, Zebra has made innovative mobile devices that power the world’s largest retailers, driving efficiency, sales and profitability into the store. Now, with the TC25, you can put that same innovation to work in your store. The TC25 mobile computer puts all the features you need to save time and money, increase sales and boost profitability in your store, right in the palm of your hand.
A real barcode scanner
Consumer smartphones are designed to take selfies and holiday photos. The TC25 is designed to capture any electronic or printed barcode without any difficulties.
All day power guarantee
Using a consumer smartphone for a double shift? It doesn’t work. With the TC25, workers can just snap on the TC25 unique PowerPack and keep on going.
Ready for some REAL work
Consumer smartphones are designed for personal use, where the TC25 is all business. You can drop it on the floor and use it in the cold, heat, rain and snow – and it still works.
The Rugged Smartphone Designed for Small Business
Small business personnel spend their days making deliveries, repairing equipment or providing services—from plumbing and electrical to parcel delivery, yard maintenance and more. Every day, there's so much to do, so little time—and so many competitors ready to serve their customers if they can't get the job done fast enough. They need a tool to work faster and smarter to satisfy their users every day. And with the TC25, they can.
The TC25 is built for work. Rain, heat, sub-zero cold, drops and spill, the TC25 can handle it all. With the unique snap-on power pack, users never need to worry about running out of battery power. The real barcode scanner can instantly capture virtually any barcode in any condition—no aiming and no waiting. Now workers can scan parts to ensure the costs are captured for a repair or scan items in an order to verify delivery, capturing the information needed to protect profits and customer service quality—without adding time-consuming paper-and-pen processes. Put the power to save time and money, increase sales and boost profitability in the hands of workers with the TC25—the rugged smartphone designed for small business.
Innovative Features of the TC25 Rugged Smartphone
Built for work
Rain. Heat. Sub-zero cold. Drops. Spills. The TC25 is built for smooth operation under any condition and can handle it all.
All day power
No need for a portable charger: workers just snap on the unique power pack and keep working. The TC25 provides uninterrupted power for a full shift.
A real scanner for real time-savings
Smartphone cameras aren't built for barcode scanning. That's why the TC25 delivers the same scanning technology that drives many of the world's field service teams. Users get instant and effortless point-and-shoot capture of any electronic or printed barcode in virtually any condition—no aiming, no waiting. No matter what workers are doing, with a real Zebra scanner inside, they'll get it done more accurately and more efficiently, boosting workforce productivity, customer service, and profitability.
Instantly document everything
From proof of delivery to a damaged package or a completed repair, workers can document it all with the TC25's 8 MP autofocus color camera.
The right service plan for the right price
With Zebra OneCare SV, businesses get two years of coverage for normal wear and tear and device failure, unmatched from-the-manufacturer technical support, a Device Diagnostics Tool for onsite troubleshooting, priority repair turnaround time, free return shipping and more—all for a fraction of the cost of a single, uncovered repair. And adding LifeGuard™ for Android™ to their service plan ensures true peace of mind: guaranteed security updates throughout the lifecycle of their TC25 smartphone.
Fast cellular connections for crystal clear voice calls and great application performance
With support for 4G and VoLTE, workers get HD calling for exceptional voice clarity and fast connections. And with three to six times the data bandwidth over 3G or 2G, users can count on fast app performance and rapid screen draws.
The primary application markets for the TC25 are:
• Field service
• Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
• Route accounting
• Postal and courier
Field Service applications:
• Scheduling and location-based services
• Parts inventory
• Sales order entry and CRM
• Asset management
• Task management/work orders
• Voice communications/email
Route Accounting and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) applications:
• Order management/automated ordering
• Inventory reconciliation
• Display/shelf compliance and analysis
• Competitive surveys
• Route optimization
• Delivery tracking
• Enterprise alerts (service, delivery, orders)
• Units/revenue accounting
• Voice communications/email
Postal and Light Courier applications:
• Pickup and delivery
• Proof of delivery (signature capture/photo)
• Proof of condition (damaged shipment)
• Dispatch and dynamic routing
• Vehicle tracking and maintenance
• Comprehensive voice support
The primary users of the TC25 are field service workers.
Lead with TC25 when your customers:
• Need a cost-effective value/entry tier product to address their scanning needs.
• Are small business owners/small enterprises. The TC25 addresses a gap in the EMC portfolio that can effectively be offered at a lower selling price to compete in the Small-Medium Business (SMB) markets.
• Want a device built for the 'work' environment. The TC25 can handle everything from extreme temperatures to rain, drops, and spills.
• Need a handheld device with a real scanner. The TC25 utilizes the same scanning technology the world's largest companies rely on.
TC25 Mobile Computer Accessories:
• Single Slot Base Cradle (CRD-TC2X-BS1CO-01)
• ShareCradle System – 1-Slot Ethernet (CRD-TC2X-SE1ET-01) & 5-Slot Charge Only (CRD-TC2X-SE5CU-01)
• Trigger Handle (TRG-TC2X-SNP1-01)
• TC2X EDA Hand Strap (SG-TC2X-HSTRP1-01)
• TC2X Soft Holster (SG-TC2X-HLSTR1-01)
• Arm Mount (SG-TC2X-ARMNT-01) (*Item not available in all countries)
• TC2X Optional PowerPack Battery (BTRY-TC2X-PRPK1-01)
• USB C Cable (CBL-USB-MPM1-01)
• Wall Charger Power Supply (PWR-WUA5V12W0XX) (US, GB, EU, Australia, China, Brazil, Korea, India
• 3-Wire AC Line Cords (country specific)
Recent press realease by Zebra Technologies Corporation - the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced the launch of the TC25: a new rugged smartphone specifically designed for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). The TC25 empowers field mobility workers to scan barcodes on parts, manage routes, and complete invoices on the spot.
The TC25 series offers a number of significant advantages over the pen and paper systems and consumer smartphone solutions in wide use among tradesmen, couriers, direct store delivery teams and merchandisers. The device’s durable exterior and powerful battery allow it to work the entire day, with a powerful onboard processor that runs the latest enterprise-class applications for job tracking, navigation and messaging. The TC25 is available through Zebra’s existing global reseller base and also a select number of mobile operators including Telefonica Spain.
• Durable and long lasting: The TC25 is designed to withstand heat and cold, dusty environments and accidental drops, reducing costly repairs while ensuring longer, more productive use.
• Scanning as it should be: The TC25 delivers the same Zebra 2D barcode scanning technology that powers many of the world’s best field service teams. It can accurately capture barcode information, even where labels are faded, damaged or dirty. Based on Zebra testing, the TC25 can capture barcodes substantially quicker than the cameras on consumer smartphones, saving time and making site visits more efficient.
• Effortless data capture and share: Zebra’s DataWedge is pre-installed on all TC25 devices, allowing businesses to send barcode data to their existing apps with no additional time required for additional programming.
• Longer lifespan: With Zebra OneCare™ SV for the TC25 and LifeGuard™ for Android™ support, extended security updates ensure the security of the operating system at all times over the lifespan of the TC25.
• Easier collaboration: Zebra’s Workforce Connect PTT Pro voice solution gives the TC25 walkie-talkie functionality, enabling instant PTT (Push-to-talk) calls between the TC25s and other compatible Zebra mobile devices, iPhones, iPads and select Android smartphones. Organizations can always reach their workers, providing teams with the collaboration required to improve customer service and workforce productivity.
• Power that lasts all shift: A complete range of accessories is provided which includes a hand strap, holster, snap-on power pack to support continuous use and a snap-on trigger handle which allows staff to use the TC25 for a wide range of tasks with reduced strain and improved efficiency. Ultra-versatile charging cradles enable the charging of multiple devices and power packs at once.
Please complete the form below to request a quote for these products.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
- Product Specification - Zebra_tc25
- Product Specification - Symc9090
- Product Specification - Symc3000
- Product Specification - Moto_cs4070
- Product Specification - Zebra-tc-51-56
- Product Specification - Motorola_tc70
- Product Specification - TC25 Android Rugged Smartphone handheld Mobile Computer Accessories Guide