Xplore L10 Rugged 10.1 Windows Tablet Mobile Computer
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 10.1inch screen, 2K Resolution Display, Rugged-IP65, Military spec'd MIL-STD-810G, ATEX / IECEX / Class 1 Division 2, Bluetooth 4.2 (EDR + BLE), RFID-NFC, platform offers a variety of tablet configurations and a shared accessory ecosystem that sets a new standard in office, vehicle, and field-based computing. Building the perfect mobility solution for your most critical business applications is easy with the versatile L10. These extremely
• Each lightweight L10 features a magnesium frame with external rubber bumpers
• Optimized to maintain peak performance in hot / cold climates and wet / dry weather conditions across a wide range of geographies
• 6 ft (1.8 m) drop rating (from shoulder height, not hip height)
• Proven through extensive MIL-STD-810G and field testing to tolerate extreme temperatures (operating -4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C and storage: -22 F to 158 F / -30 C to 70 C), humidity, rain, snow, ice, vibrations, shocks and other harsh environmental elements
• IP65 dustproof and waterproof to protect against heavy rains, drops into puddles, and fine sand ingress; locking port covers provide additional protection
• Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection against screen damage
• C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations* - * Certifications pending
The L10 product platform offers three models: the XSLATE L10 rugged slate tablet, XPAD L10 rugged tablet with a hard handle, and XBOOK L10 2-in-1 laptop / tablet.
• 6’ drop-rated, IP65 rated, and C1D2 certified1 protection accommodates your workers’ personal mobile computer preferences, even in Hazardous Locations
• Multiple Intel® processors provide enough speed to meet performance standards for the next 3-5 years, within your current budget (Intel Pentium® or 8th Generation Core™-Series i5 or i7 with vPro™)
• A standard 500 nit or 1000 nit View Anywhere™ display for optimized indoor and outdoor viewing
• A generous number of I/O ports to stay connected to legacy and future technology systems (including standard RJ-45, two USB 3.0, and USB-C along with optional True Serial and HDMI-in)
• Multiple security features (two Smart Card / CAC reader options2, Kensington Lock, TPM 2.0, integrated fingerprint reader)
• One accessory set that is compatible with all Xplore L10 rugged tablet configurations
Xplore L10 is the best way to get the exact mobile computing solution you need to keep up with growing business demands and quickly respond to evolving customer demands. It is also the best investment you can make today for a stable, reliable mobility platform that will give you more rugged protection, reliable connectivity, security, and long-term scalability for every dollar spent.
Xplore L10 platform is stronger than its predecessors and more resilient than its competitors. The L10 platform offers three dustproof and waterproof mobile computers, each of which sets a new Xplore record in the 10.1” tablet category with a 6 ft. (1.8 m) drop rating and an extreme temperature tolerance that ranges from -4 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C) while operating and -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C) while stored. The extreme durability of the L10’s unique magnesium frame, rubber bumpers, Gorilla® Glass-protected display, and sealed I/O ports has been tested to strict MIL-STD-810G standards for vibration, shock, humidity, and more. It is also C1D2 certified 3 for safe use around explosive gasses and fine dusts in Hazardous Locations.
Get Through Your Tasks Even Faster
We are giving you more CPU options than ever to guarantee the performance-driven Xplore L10 rugged tablet platform will be the right fit for your business applications and your budget, including three different 8th Generation Intel Core™-Series processors and an Intel Pentium®-series processor. Add a PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) for an extra speed boost 4. The Xplore L10 platform is also available with up to 16 GB RAM and 1 TB storage for the most data-intensive business applications.
Stay in Constant Touch with the Information and People That Matter to You
The L10 combines latest-generation NFC, Bluetooth® 4.2, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, UBLOX GPS, and 4G LTE mobile broadband technologies to provide uninterrupted connectivity with colleagues, customers, and business systems as mobile workers transition between networks. Boost download speeds up to 600% and upload speeds up to 300% with the 4G LTE wireless card. Simultaneous MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve in-vehicle throughput.
Maintain a Better View of Your Business
Each of the three 10.1” WUXGA 2k resolution display options comes standard with Gorilla Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology that supports uninterrupted productivity in any work environment, even direct sunlight and rainy conditions. The ultra-bright 1000 nit View Anywhere™ display is perfect for outdoor use, while the standard 500 nit display offers the right level of brightness for all-day indoor use. An integrated Wacom digitizer and active pen option 5 supports more advanced hover and click actions, as well as detailed applications such as signature capture and navigating small targets on screen.
Get More Work Done, Without Working Harder
Each Xplore L10 rugged Windows tablet can be equipped with workflow-specific tools needed to help users finish tasks faster, without error. This includes an optional True Serial or HDMI-In port, UHF RFID reader (AEI), and built-in barcode reader (XPAD only). RJ-45, USB 3.0, and USB-C ports come standard on all models. Workers won’t have to stop to recharge either when you add on an extended-life battery, which provides over 24 hours of continuous power. A 2 MP front-facing / 13 MP rear-facing camera with flash and Windows camera application increase the efficiency of workers who need to capture macro data such as GPS, timestamps, and field notes on their images. Two front-facing microphones support VoIP collaboration.
Share Accessories Across all Xplore L10 Rugged Tablet Configurations to Keep Your Mobility Costs Low
The interchangeable Xplore L10 rugged platform and accessory ecosystem was specifically engineered to provide long-term mobile computing stability not available with consumer-grade devices. Every Xplore XSLATE L10, XPAD L10, and XBOOK L10 mobile computer is compatible with the Companion Keyboard, KickStrap, kickstand, dock, battery, and charger options offered in the L10 accessory set.
Capture, View and Share Mission-Critical Data Day or Night, Inside or Outside
• Three 10.1” WUXGA 2k resolution display options offer you varying degrees of brightness for easy viewing of detailed data and high-definition images in any work environment; low-brightness capability for night vision display mode**; contrast ratio 1000:1; 16:10 display ratio provides more screen real estate over 16:9 tablets
• Combination of built-in NFC, optional barcode reader (XPAD only) and UHF RFID reader (AEI) allows for fast, accurate data input
• Auto-sensing glove / wet touch, integrated Wacom digitizer, and optional active pen facilitate real-time data input
• 2 MP front / 13 MP rear camera for high-quality image capture and video conferencing; Windows camera application facilitates fast image annotation
Enjoy More Reliable Connections with Today’s Most Advanced Wireless Technologies
• Combination of 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.2, NFC, and 4G LTE technologies with dual SIM provide strong, continuous signal as you move between wireless networks
• Up to 600% faster download and 300% faster upload speeds with 4G LTE wireless card
• Simultaneous MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas for faster in-vehicle throughput
These Tools Make It Easy to Improve Your Productivity and Meet Mobile Performance Standards
• Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro
• Multiple processor options to meet varying performance and budget requirements: 8th Generation Intel® Core™-Series i5 and i7 with vPro™, Intel Pentium®; PCIe SSDs provide speed boost (Core-Series CPUs only)
• Up to 16 GB RAM, 1 TB storage
• Generous number of standard I/O ports, including USB-C, two USB 3.0, an RJ-45 port, and a docking connector; optional True Serial (RS232) and
• HDMI-In ports support specialized workflows
There are Multiple Ways to Lock Down Your Device and Data
• Integrated fingerprint reader and TPM 2.0 provide standard multi-factor authentication
• Two SmartCard / CAC Reader options (fully enclosed and partially enclosed***)
• Integrated Kensington Lock slot
• Removable SSDs
*** Contact the Xplore sales team to confirm option availability
One Set of Accessories Supports All L10 Mobile Computers
• Shared L10 accessory set is compatible with XPAD, XBOOK, and XSLATE L10 rugged tablet models, which lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) and streamlines technology administration when supporting multiple workers
• Industrial, vehicle, and office docks allow for secure tablet use and charging in multiple work environments
• Extended life battery provides over 24 hours of continuous power
• Companion Keyboard and KickStrap come standard with XBOOK models for 2-in-1 flexibility (optional accessories for XSLATE L10 and XPAD)
• Built-in barcode reader option integrated into the hard handle of the XPAD (not available on XBOOK L10, XSLATE L10 models)
L10 Vehicle Dock – Cradle
The L10 Vehicle Dock protects and secures the XBOOK L10 2-in-1 laptop / tablet, XSLATE L10 slate tablet, and XPAD hard-handle tablet under heavy shock and vibration. This rugged, lightweight vehicle cradle also withstands the bumps and turns of the road while keeping the tablet steady for navigational use. Once workers reach their destination, the “Grab and Go” design allows for quick, one-handed tablet undocking. The optional xDIM G3 Docking Interface Module powers the tablet via a cigarette lighter port or optional hard-wired connection. xDIM G3 has 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect peripheral devices to the tablet. (Cradle is compatible with L10 rugged tablet models only)
L10 Industrial Dock
The Industrial Dock combines the L10 Vehicle Cradle and a sturdy desk stand to hold your Xplore rugged tablet in place. Perfect for touch applications in the plant, warehouse, or office. The dock provides power to the tablet and has two USB ports for expanded connectivity. Add on an optional 4K port replicator to gain four USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, DVI, DisplayPort or HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, microphone in, Stereo speaker out, and security lock slot.
L10 Companion Keyboard
Submitting reports from the vehicle or job site is a snap with this full travel, tactile feedback, spill-resistant tablet keyboard. The touchpad supports two-finger and three-finger gestures. The Companion Keyboard closes over the display glass like a laptop. When it’s time to snap your Xplore tablet into a dock, the keyboard detaches easily.
This combined Kickstand and Rotating Hand Strap provides working comfort for all Xplore L10 rugged tablet models in the field and at a desk. The integrated Kickstand closes tightly when workers are on the move, enabling access to the Rotating Hand Strap, which can be adjusted for hand size as well as unique rotation angle.
L10 Extended Life Battery: 98Whr
The Extended Life Battery is ideal for workers who are in the field for long periods of time, or for rugged tablets utilized around-the-clock for shift work. It powers L10 rugged tablets up to 27 hours on a single charge. This battery pack attaches to the tablet using the battery bracket kickstand.