|Datalogic Gryphon I GD4100-HC Linear Imager Barcode Scanner
- 1D / Linear Codes
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBarTM linear codes
- Stacked Codes
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- Operating (Typical)
- Standby/Idle (Typical)
- Input Voltage
- Ambient Light
- Drop Resistance
- Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD Protection (Air Discharge)
- Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Particulate and Water Sealing
- 0 to 55 °C / 32 to 131 °F
- -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface
- Colors Available
- Light Green/Light Grey (Rubber/Plastic)
- 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm / 7.1 x 2.8 x 3.9 in
- Disinfectant-Ready Enclosure Treated with SANITIZEDTM Anti-Microbial Additives
Reading Ranges - Typical Depth of Field
- Imager Sensor
- Light Source
- Dual LED Array 630 - 670 nm
- Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum)
- Read Rate (Maximum)
- Reading Angle
- Roll (Tilt)
- Skew (Yaw)
- Reading Indicators
- Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume)
- Datalogic 'Green Spot' Good Read Feedback
- Good Read LED
- Resolution (Maximum)
Safety & Regulatory
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 5 mils
- 6.0 to 18.0 cm / 2.3 to 7.0 in
- 7.5 mils
- 3.5 to 30.0 cm / 1.4 to 11.7 in
- 10 mils
- 2.0 to 45.0 cm / 0.8 to 17.7 in
- 13 mils
- 3.0 to 60.0 cm / 1.2 to 23.4 in
- 20 mils
- 3.0 to 80.0 cm / 1.2 to 31.2 in
- Agency Approvals
- The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
- The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
- Environmental Compliance
- Complies to China RoHS
- Complies to EU RoHS
- LED Classification
- IEC 60825-1 Class 1 LED Product
- Datalogic AladdinTM
- Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge
© 2010 Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
All rights reserved. • Protected to the fullest extent under U.S. and international laws. • Copying or altering of this document is prohibited without express written consent from Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
Datalogic and the Datalogic logo are registered trademarks of Datalogic S.p.A. in many countries including the U.S.A. and the E.U. Datalogic Aladdin is a trademark of Datalogic Scanning Group S.r.l.
Gryphon is a trademark of Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
- Other brand and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/infobox_spec.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/barcode-uk.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/barcode-uk.com/httpdocs/templates/content/product_spec.tpl.php on line 117
|Datalogic Scanners: With their advanced technology, intelligent design, and solid reliability, the vast range of Datalogic products can satisfy any application need and have been setting the industry standard for over 30 years. Datalogic started in the United States in 1982 as Datalogic Optic Electronics and later became Datalogic Inc.
About Imager Barcode Scanners
|An imager is a Barcode Scanner that really functions more like a digital camera than a laser scanner, and is capable of reading two-dimensional symbologies. Rather than bouncing one or several beams of intense light off of a barcode, the imager bounces a burst of light off of the barcode and back into a camera-like eye, essentially taking a picture. Unlike a laser scanner the imager does not need the barcode to be oriented in anyway (other than within the scan area) in order to be legible.