Small and slim, the Datalogic Memor™ provides excellent ergonomics for single-handed use with rugged construction to
survive unintentional drops and exposure to water and dust.
The Datalogic Memor™ advances the market with industry standard operating systems, a large on board memory and a user accessible SD card slot to backup data or manage large databases.
The Datalogic Memor™ captures tomorrow’s barcodes today. A 2D imager enables a wide range of Linear, Stacked, 2D,
and direct part marked bar codes as well as signature capture. Or choose Laser speed plus Datalogic’s patented Green Spot good read feedback for GS1 Databar and other linear codes.
The Datalogic Memor™ WWAN and WLAN radios combine with a color touch screen display, microphone, speaker, user friendly numeric keypad, to satisfy all smart phone application needs.
A full set of software tools including Wavelink®Avalanche™ make the Datalogic Memor™ ready to deploy plus every Datalogic Memor™comes with a power supply and mini USB cable to be up and running the first day.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 or Windows CE 5.0
- Edge mobile radio for voice and data communication
- Summit embedded Wi-Fi for enterprise-class mobile
- connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- High performance laser with Green Spot patented good
- read confirmation
- Wide aspect 2D imager
- 128 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 624 MHz processor
- Bluetooth® wireless communications
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- Ruggedized with 1.2 m (4 ft) drop to concrete resistance
- and IP54 protection class
- Wavelink Avalanche