Datamax E-4204 Thermal Printer, The next generation of the Datamax E-Class product line is the DMX E-4204 thermal label printer. The E-4204 was designed for use in applications where print speed is important, and label stock is consumed more frequently. The E-4204 expands on the successful design elements of the Datamax E-Class and adds important capabilities designed to enhance the printer's performance while continuing to provide exceptional value. Available in either direct thermal or thermal transfer mode, the E-4204 is a versatile product designed for performance. The E-Class printers continue to feature a small footprint, sleek enclosure and enhanced printing capabilities to provide exceptional entry-level printers.
The Datamax E-4204 printer offers more speed and more label capacity for demanding sub-industrial printer applications. The power supply on the E-4204 allows print speeds of up to 4 inches per second. The printer's body has been designed to accommodate label or tag stock rolls up to 5 inches in diameter.
*The Datamax E-4204 desktop printer is being discontinued and replaced with the Datamax E-4205e
- Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease.
- Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Easy to maintain-easy print head access for regular cleaning
- Standard parallel and serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
- Optional Ethernet support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.