Desktop RFID Reader from Magellan MDR-1109 - The Magellan Desktop Reader (MDR-1109) is an RFID read-write device designed specifically for use in embedded or desktop environments. The MDR-1109 operates as a stand-alone peripheral device communicating with a host PC via USB or Ethernet connections.
It is designed for applications where it is required to read and write information to a limited number of stacked or individual tags for administrative purposes, for access control installations or tag issuing procedures.
It is also part of the starter kit which also includes some PJM StackTag® andPJM ItemTag® labels.
The MDR-1109 Desktop RFID Reader features:
- Reliable RFID identification, reading and writing up to 20 PJM StackTag® items with zero separation between tags or to individual PJM ItemTag® labels
- Fast operation on 2 reply channels
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone reader operation
- Good connectivity offering both Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Complies with ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode 2