For use in hazardous environments
• 128 MB SD Storage Cards
• Scanning Handles
For use in non-hazardous environments
• Desktop connectivity docks
• Battery Pack chargers
Transflective TFT all-light readable color display with LED backlight, 240x320 pixels, 89 mm (3.5 in) diagonal, 64 K colors
Operating Temp: -10° to 40° C (+14° to 104° F)
Storage Temp: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Rain and Dust Resistance: IP54 compliant
Drop Survival: Underwriters Laboratory (UL) 1 m (3.3 in.) drop specifications
Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• Full alphanumeric
Memory and Storage
RAM Memory: 64 MB
Flash ROM: 64 MB; includes ROM folder for application storage
Intel® XScaleTM PXA255 Applications Processor, 400 MHz
Microsoft Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC
Length: 178 mm (7.0 in.)
Width: 89 mm (3.5 in.)
Height: 38 mm (1.5 in.)
Weight: 493 grams (17.6 oz.)
Battery Type/Supply: Lithium-Ion, 3.6V, (1 x 2400 mAh cell), customer replaceable
Battery Life: 8.64 Watt-hours
Recharging Time: 4 hours with multi-pack battery charger
- For use in industrial locations where flammable gases, combustible dusts or ignitable fibers may be present.
- Powerful Intel® XScale® processor
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® software for Pocket PC
- Built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth® connectivity for communication without wires
- Advanced linear imaging technology to read barcodes quickly and reliably
- Bright color display provides easy readability under all lighting conditions
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable full-day use
- Part of a comprehensive solution including printers, application software, communications infrastructure products, peripherals, and accessories
Intermec’s 730 Intrinsically Safe (I-Safe) certified device provides for the ability to extend the 700 Color Series mobile application benefits into hazardous industrial locations where flammable gases, combustible dusts or ignitable fibers may be present.
Building on the standards set by the highly configurable 700 Color Series, the 730 model provides a defined feature set which includes a sharp color display, local area and personal area (Bluetooth) wireless radios, as well as a linear imager that delivers high-speed barcode reading performance.
Certified, Rugged Design
The introduction of hazardous environment certifications within the successful 700 Series product offering allows for cross-departmental standardization for both hazardous and non-hazardous environments, minimizing your enterprise’s total cost of ownership.
Meeting the stringent Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certification requirements for Division 1, Class I, Class II or Class III; the 730 device is tough enough to handle the daily rigors of your frontline business.
Whether your application is standalone, client-server, browser-based, or terminal emulation, the 730 is the right tool.