With integrated 3.5G wireless technology, the fully rugged and feature-rich Intermec CN4 Series mobile computers enable enterprises operating in the most demanding environments to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communication to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements and expansion in their service offering, and reductions in overhead.
The Intermec CN4 Series are not only the most rugged devices in their class with IP64 sealing and a 1.8m (6 ft) drop spec, but also have field-proven, built-in software support for a broad range of compatible peripherals designed to serve a broad range of applications in the transportation, field service and direct-store-delivery environments.
In addition to 3.5G UMTS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO rev A technology, as well as a complete set of accessories and application development tools, the CN4 Series also packs a powerful combination of radio technologies including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi, and Bluetooth® enabling enterprises to deploy and dynamically manage the right resources to the right location and provide the intelligence that their mobile workers need to increase customer responsiveness, and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- An extension to the successful CN3 Series
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in field without the use of extra devices or services
- Integrated GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers' routes
- Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
- Full suite of Intermec Development Tools reduces development costs and timelines
- Medallion Complete service provides protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs
* Battery, charging and communications cradle, cables and power supply not included. See accessories;