Designed to meet the needs of workers performing mission-critical tasks in transportation, logistics and field service, the Intermec CN3 mobile computer delivers a powerful combination of communications technologies in a compact, rugged package.
Built to survive the rigors of the road, the Intermec CN3 meets rugged, standards-based environmental specifications and provides features that meet the needs of mobile workers. The CN3's 2.0 megapixel color camera provides a vital data validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection. The CN3 has a touch screen display, 128 MB RAM and is available with an ultra-slim extended battery that delivers easy-to-carry, all-day power.
- Thin, rugged form factor fits the needs of the mobile worker
- Integrated GPS with internal antenna enables efficient deployment of resources, improves asset visibility
- WiFi®, Bluetooth®, and choice of WAN Radio (3G CDMA/EV-DO or GSM/EDGE) keep field workforce connected
- Color camera provides powerful tool for documenting proof-of-service or vehicle inspection
- Ultra-slim extended battery provides all-day power
With standard WiFi, Bluetooth and choice of integrated, network independent GPS receiver and WAN voice and data services (including 3G EV-DO or EDGE), the CN3 enables companies to stay connected with their mobile workforce in real time, driving improved efficiencies and increased asset visibility across their operations. The CN3 provides access to information at the point of work, allowing companies to dynamically deploy the right resources to the right location, and enabling their mobile workers to tap into the information they need to work most effectively. With mobile intelligence at their fingertips, companies can increase customer responsiveness while also reducing inventory and transportation costs.
* Battery, charging and communications cradle, cables and power supply not included. See accessories.