Redbeam Inventory Tracking System is the easiest way to keep inventory records up to date !
Track the movement of materials by using barcodes and barcode scanners to receive, move and issue items within your warehouse, distribution center, stockroom or store.
- Speed Up Inventory Movements
- Improve Accuracy
- Locate Inventory Easily
- Track Item Movements
- Optimize Purchasing
- Reduce Inventory Levels
- Minimize Out of Stock Situations
- Increase Accountability
- Reduce Shrinkage
- Minimize Paperwork
- Create One Central Inventory Database
- Easy to Use PC Interface
- Robust Reporting with Scope and Sort Capabilities
- Flexible Location Hierarchy
- Detailed Vendor Purchasing Records
- Item Image Upload Capability
- Reliable SQL Database
- Single User or Network Version of PC Software
- Tethered or Mobile Barcode Scanning Options
- Intuitive Mobile Computing Screens
- Entry of Item Movements on PC and Mobile Device
Getting Started with Barcodes
Getting set up is easy with the Redbeam Inventory Tracking Solution. Begin by barcoding each of the locations and items to be tracked. Barcode label printing is easily achieved with a barcode printer designed to print inventory labels.
Using the Barcode Scanners
To update inventory quantities, scan the item barcode and enter the quantity to update for a specific location. Both tethered wedge scanners and mobile computers can be used.
Tracking inventory has never been easier !
Using the PC Software
Load the Redbeam Inventory Tracking System on your PC. The installation wizard guides you through several simple setup instructions.
The inventory tracking PC software uses a robust imbedded SQL database (license included). Single and multi-user network versions of the software are available.
In the inventory tracking PC application, you will enter inventory information including
- Item Barcode ID Number
- Location Information
- Serial and Lot Numbers
- Expiration Dates
- Vendor and Manufacturer Data
- Reorder Levels and Quantities
- Item Types and Images
- Units of Measure
Data collected on the mobile computer is uploaded to the PC software where a flexible reporting tool allows you to run dozens of useful reports including:
- Item and Location Lists
- Inventory by Item, Location and Item Type
- Reorder Reports
- Transaction History
- Managing inventory levels and identifying the location of items has never been easier
Recommended Mobile Scanners
Recommended Barcode Label Printers