Magellan RFID Reader System MARS 1-6 - The Magellan Multiple Antenna Reader System (MARS) is a RFID reader-writer designed to operate up to 6 single external antennas (MARS-6) and to meet the requirements to verify, inventory, monitor and control a large number of valuable items located in one position or moving on a conveyor at high speed.
The Magellan MARS is a high performance system for PJM StackTag® and PJM ItemTag® RFID tags. It provides fast and reliable operations with different external antenna types.
The Magellan MARS operates with a single antenna and is particularly well suited to applications in
- RFID jewellery Tracking Solutions
- RFID file and document Tracking & management Solutions
- RFID pharmaceutical
- RFID retail supply chain managent
The MARS features:
- The ability to identify, read and write reliably to over 100 RFID tags in 1-3 seconds
- Reliable identification of tightly stacked and overlapping or touching RFID tags
- Fast operation with 2 reply channels
- Operates PJM StackTag® and PJM ItemTag® simultaneously
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone reader operation
- Very good connectivity offering both Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Complies with ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode 2