Industry leading lottery / secure transaction API printer, the TSP-L10 series offers high speed performance, internal ticket scanner, 100 coupon stacker together with paper saving features and low power consumption; Making it the perfect printer for secure coupon, lottery and ticket printing.
The TSP-L10 series has been built specifically for OEMs / system integrators who require a level of hardware flexibility for the addition of other devices such as RFID readers using the TSP-L10's USB Host Port. With the Linux Star IO and QT library, the TSP-L10 offers the ultimate in flexible application development.
With renowned Star build quality, compact design with Easy load 200mm diameter paper roll, Dual interface (USB and Ethernet), USB Host Port and ticket stacker for up to 100 printed receipts/tickets, the TSPL10 combines high reliability (60 million lines MCBF) with print speeds of up to 300mm / sec (100 tickets printed in 120 seconds).
For high quality graphics printing, the 203dpi TSP-L10 has grey scale output with up to 16 levels of grey, as well as print density monochrome 6 levels & greyscale 8 . Its fast, efficient throughput of up to 300mm per second is unaffected by graphics printing. With in-built functions to enhance transaction security, the TSP-L10 includes an internal scanner for real-time ticket verification, reverse mech "VOID" print option and a Status Back command set as well as power / paper feed disable switch command and print head dot check cutter damage prevention.
The TSPL-10 is controlled in Star Graphic mode by a custom Star API.
TSP-L10 comes with low power consumption mode with dual USB and Ethernet interfaces and USB host. Available in grey.
TSP-L11 with Internal Ticket Scanner for verification / journaling, available in grey.
• Fast print speeds up to 300mm/second, 100 tickets / 120 seconds
• High quality output - 203 dpi, grey scale output up to 16 levels of grey and print density monochrome 6 levels and greyscale 8 levels.
• Compact design with Easy Load 200mm diameter paper roll and ticket stacker for up to 100 printed receipt / tickets
• High reliability including Head Dot Check, Cutter Damage Prevention, Easy Cutter Access and Status Back Command Set
• Secure printing transaction components including reverse mech "VOID" print (factory option), Power / Paper feed switch
• Full internal ticket scanner with host terminal barcode decoding all types of barcode
• Star Graphic Mode emulation controlled by custom Star API (Application Programmer Interface)
• Dual interface, USB and Ethernet and USB Host Port
• Supporting Linux Support OS, SDK supported, Linux Star IO and QT library