Magnetic Stripe Reader MSR777 is an unique model compatible with the IBM 4700 Finance Communication System and products.Magnetic Stripe Reader MSR777 is a desktop magnetic stripe reader to read and decode magnetic stripe documents that are manually passed through the reader. In addition, MSR777 Reader is a device based on IBM 4717 Magnetic Stripe Unit. The reader can be attached to the serial port or auxiliary port on an IBM PS/2 computer or a PS/ValuePoint workstation. Magnetic Stripe Reader MSR777 is particularly designed for IBM 4700 Finance Communication System and related applications.
- Fully compliant with IBM 4777 series
- Provides a full range of magnetic stripe capabilities.
- Attaches to either a mouse or serial port.
- Requires no external power supply.
- Offers card-read capability for the rapid initiation of transactions.
- In conjunction with the UIC MSR778 PIN Pad, provides the capability to create a new card at the opening of a new account.