Zebra Z-Band Direct Thermal Wristbands
Zebra HC100 Z-Band Direct Thermal Patient Wristbands for HC100, G-Series and LP2824 Zebra Desk-top Printers.Zebra’s direct thermal printable wristbands offer a simple and effective method of identifying patients quickly and clearly with minimal fuss. Designed for use in Zebra’s market-leading thermal printers, durable text and barcodes can be printed on-demand to help ensure positive patient identification.Failure to correctly identify patients is one of the
Zebra HC100 Z-Band Direct Thermal Patient Wristbands for HC100, G-Series and LP2824 Zebra Desk-top Printers.
Zebra’s direct thermal printable wristbands offer a simple and effective method of identifying patients quickly and clearly with minimal fuss. Designed for use in Zebra’s market-leading thermal printers, durable text and barcodes can be printed on-demand to help ensure positive patient identification.
Failure to correctly identify patients is one of the most serious risks to patient safety. Zebra’s range of adult wristband solutions covers a wide range of requirements from those relating to patient comfort and reducing medical errors through to improving workflow and streamlining admissions processes.
Adult wristbands need to cover a wide range of patients from young adults to the elderly and infirm. Zebra’s Z-Band thermal wristband products are specifically designed with these patients in mind and include the following elements and key features:
• Direct thermal, ribbon-less printing for superior ease-of-use and the ability to quickly print and apply to patients.
• Wide range of materials designed to cover a range of patient concerns and hospital stays.
• UV varnish provides resistance to water, hand-sanitiser gels, mild cleansers and other substances used in hospitals, ensuring print remains legible throughout a typical hospital stay.
• Antimicrobial coating helps prevent the spread of common hospital infections.
• Wristbands include tamper-evident security slits to ensure wristbands cannot be removed and re-applied.
• Wristbands are available in white and red, with red bands typically being used as a visual alert to nursing staff, where a patient has a specific medical condition
ZEBRA’S HC100™ ALLOWS YOU TO PRINT PATIENT INFORMATION AND BARCODES DIRECTLY ON Z-BAND DIRECT THERMAL WRISTBANDS.
In addition, Zebra’s Z-Band direct thermal wristbands:
• Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband
• Are scannable for up to 14 days
• Enable staff to quickly and easily print and securely fasten in less than a minute using an adhesive tab or color clip
• Zebra’s Z-Band wristbands are made of polypropylene
• The direct thermal imaging chemistry is composed primarily of leuco dies and developers. The inks/varnishes used are UV varnishes and water based inks. There is no metal content in or on these particular patient identification bands. Therefore, Z-Band wristbands are considered to be MR-Safe
Z-BAND WRISTBANDS FOR ADULT PATIENTS SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE:
Zebra Z-Band Direct wristbands
Our most popular direct thermal wristband material, designed specifically for patient identification. A flexible polypropylene with a protective varnish and an intuitive adhesive tab closure design offers comfort, durability and simple application for busy nursing staff.
Zebra Z-Band UltraSoft wristbands
Offering the same durability and ease-of-use benefits as Z-Band Direct, Z-Band UltraSoft is the softest direct thermal printable wristband on the market. Developed specifically to meet the needs of patients with delicate skin, this flexible synthetic material has a soft-feel reverse side for superior comfort.
Zebra Z-Band QuickClip wristbands
For facilities preferring wristbands with a clip closure, Z-Band QuickClip is a flexible polypropylene with a protective varnish. Supplied with white clips as standard, coloured clips are also available to order.
All the above wristband types are MR-Safe and available in cartridges for use in Zebra’s unique HC100 wristband printer or in rolls for Zebra desktop printers. (MR Safe – an item that poses no known hazards in all MRI environments).
Zebra Z-Band Fusion wristbands
Perfect for use at long-term care facilities our self-laminating direct thermal polypropylene wristband offers superior durability and ensures that the printed information stays protected and scannable for up to 60 days. A wristband extender bar is included with each band to allow greater flexibility in identifying bariatric and oedema patients.
Z-Band direct thermal wristbands are latex-free and are suitable for use in Zebra’s small footprint thermal printers, allowing for wristbands to be printed from computers-on-wheels (COWs) or at crowded workstations. The following table shows wristband compatibility by printer type.
A barcode that fails to scan or requires repeated attempts to scan jeopardizes patient safety and staff productivity. Zebra’s supplies research and development team tested the image durability of Z-Band direct thermal wristbands to ensure optimum image durability and scanning performances.
HC100 Z-BAND WRISTBANDS - Zebra Z-Band wristbands are available with adhesive or clip closure, in a variety of sizes and colors to meet your organization’s needs.
• Classic wristband
• Adhesive closure
• Resistance to hand sanitizers such as Purell
• Barcode Scannable up to 14 days
The Zebra Z-Band Direct is a 2.0 mil, white, coated, direct thermal, polypropylene face stock with pressure sensitive, permanent acrylic adhesive and a 1.5 mil polyester liner. This material is converted into direct thermal pressure sensitive barcode identification wristband. Offers tamper evident security slits, which allow for the wristband to not be reapplied once removed.
Different facilities such as hospitals, correctional facilities, event agencies, resorts and others use the Z-Bands from Zebra for automatic data collection. They facilitate efficiency and accuracy, as well as cost and error reduction. You can count on the Zebra wristbands and their excellent print quality and colour identification, which perfectly ensure the security and accuracy of patient and customer tracking.
- Original Zebra wristbands with antibacterial coating
- Conforms with the guidelines of the HIPAA, The Joint Commission and the FDA
- Max. band size 30.2 mm x 279.4 mm
- Guarantees data protection and security of patients
The Z-Band Direct image is resistant to smear and abrasion as well as water, alcohol, mild cleaners, blood, etc.
• Product Type: Thermal Label
• Brand Name: Zebra
• Manufacturer: Zebra Technologies Corporation
• Product Name: Z-Band Direct Wristbands Thermal Label
• Product Line: Z-Band Direct
• Packaged Quantity: 6 / Carton
• Color: Various Colours: Red/Yellow/White/Green
• Material: Polypropylene
Other: • Compatibility with: Zebra Direct Thermal HC100, G-Series and LP2824 Zebra Desk-top Printers.