Microscan LVS-9570 Wide Area 1D & 2D Barcode Verifier
Microscan LVS-9570 1D and 2D handheld barcode verifier designed for off-line verification of 1D and 2D barcodes to ISO/IEC standards. The LVS-9570 offers ease of use and the ability to verify linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) barcodes using a lightweight, handheld verifier. Barcode labels can be verified while on a flat surface, including barcode labels on corrugated cardboard boxes, shipping containers, or on a web. The LVS-9570 is a line scan, camera-based
Verify long barcodes without the need for stitching.
Lightweight and portable system
Verifies 1D barcodes up to 203.2 mm in length
Overall scanning width 137.16mm
Easy to use
21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
Certified by GS1 US
Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
• Camera based
• Line scan camera
• Lightweight and portable
• Long barcode verification
• Certified by GS1 US
Additional outstanding features include:
• Inspection. Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The LVS-9570 also verifies 2D barcodes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
• Detailed Analysis. Analysis is colour coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online help screen aids in the analysis.
• Advanced Technology. Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the barcode, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
• Numerous Verification Options. Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, 2D (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
• ISO Grading. ISO grades barcodes on various label sizes.
• Accurate. The LVS-9570 is the most accurate handheld verifier on the market today with the highest degree of accuracy and repeatability.
• Reliable. The LVS-9570 is the most reliable handheld verifier on the market.
• EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card. The LVS-9570 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
Height : Verifier height: 54.10 mm (2.13 inches)
Total height including handle: 101.6 mm (4 inches)
Length 100.08 mm (3.94 inches)
Width 166.62 mm (6.56 inches)
Weight 0.589 kg (1.3 pounds)
Scanner : 400 dpi
Floating sensor head
Overall Scanning Width
137.16 mm (5.4 inches) in picket fence format
Up to 203.2 mm (8.0 inches) in ladder format
1D (Narrow Bar Width): 0.223 mm (8.8 mils (.0088”))
2D (Cell Size): 0.317 mm (12.5 mils (.0125”))
Light Source: Red light, 660 nm
Electrical USB 2.0 Port
Operating Temperature 10° C (50° F) to 30° C (86° F)
Storage Temperature 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
Relative Humidity 20% to 70% (non-condensing)
Calibration EAN/UPC Calibrated Conformance Test Card
ISO Conformance Standards
ISO/IEC 15415, 15416, 15418
ISO/IEC 15426-1, 15426-2
All supported ISO/IEC Symbology Specifications
Minimum PC Requirements Windows® 7, Windows® 10