Omron Microscan LVS-9510 Desktop 1D and 2D Barcode Verifier
Omron Microscan LVS-9510 Desktop 1D and 2D Barcode Verifier - 1D & 2D Barcode Verification All-in-One System - LVS-9510 is for off-line verification of bar codes to ISO/IEC standards. The LVS-9510 is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear and two-dimensional (2D) codes without any change of equipment; autodiscriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperature to be used to evaluate the code; and highlight
• 1.75" (44 mm)
• 3.0" (76 mm)
• 4.0" (102 mm)
• 4.5" (114 mm)
• 6.250" (159 mm)
• 1D & 2D Barcode Verification All in One System
• Desktop Barcode Verifier
• Grade to ISO Print Quality Standards
• Field of View Range from 3” (76mm) to over 6” (152mm)
• Certified by GS1 US.
• 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Ready
• Easy to use
• High performance
• Off line verification
• Certified by GS1 US.
• User permission options
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliant ready
• Grade to ISO print quality standards
Additional outstanding features include:
• The LVS-9510 inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The LVS-9510 also verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
• Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the barcode, and sections of the barcode can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online help screen assists in the analysis.
• High-resolution inspection of the barccode is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high-resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002"/.05 mm) of the barcode height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
• Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers.
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries.
• Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, 2D (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
• The LVS-9510 was formerly known as the Integra 9510 by Label Vision Systems.
• The LVS-9510 is a replacement for the LVS Integra 9505
Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers.
21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries.
The LVS-9510 offers a “stitching” feature that allows grading of barcodes that are larger than the field of view. Desktop Barcode Verification System
ISO/ANSI for 1D
LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation.
ISO/ANSI for 2D
The LVS-95XX series verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Equipped with numerous analytical tools to identify and evaluate barcode errors. Problems are color-coded to make problem solving easy.
LVS-95XX software includes GS1 System Symbol Specification Tables. GS1 tables set standards for barcode data structure and how to maintain the quality of codes during barcode creation. Microscan offers an online training course on GS1 tables and how these apply to different organizations.
Software Upgrade: EAIV
The Enhanced Application Identifier Verification (EAIV) option verifies that all GS1 Application Identifiers, such as Expiration Date, Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), and Batch Number, embedded in the data structure of a GS1 barcode match the data programmed in the EAIV feature by the user. User Permission Options
Manage permissions through LVS-95XX software: Passwords are stored in a local database. All passwords are encrypted, include an expiration date, and count failed password attempts. Manage permissions through Microsoft Active Directory: User privileges are based on Microsoft authentication and LVS-95XX permissions are assigned based on group membership.
The LVS-9510 was formerly known as the Integra 9510 by Label Vision Systems. The LVS-9510 is a replacement for the LVS Integra 9505.
Please complete the form below to request a quote for these products.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.