Unitech MS920 Pocket 2D Imager Scanner
Unitech MS920 is a new generation of wireless 2D barcode scanner that doubles the excellent decoding performance in a pocket-sized enclosure. Thanks to its compact & lightweight design for easy mobility, MS920 allows enterprises to simply scan and transmit 1D and 2D barcode in real time to the host wirelessly or to store scanned data in the built-in memory.User-friendly operation with a compact sizeFeaturing convenient single-button scanning design and
Unitech MS920 is a new generation of wireless 2D barcode scanner that doubles the excellent decoding performance in a pocket-sized enclosure. Thanks to its compact & lightweight design for easy mobility, MS920 allows enterprises to simply scan and transmit 1D and 2D barcode in real time to the host wirelessly or to store scanned data in the built-in memory.
User-friendly operation with a compact size
Featuring convenient single-button scanning design and convenience of wireless technology, MS920 enables users to make barcode data collection easy and efficient. MS920 is easily to carry around, while also supporting various mobile devices running on Windows, Android, or iOS. Measuring only 109mm long, 51 mm wide and 28 mm thick, MS920 is small in size and easy to carry around. In addition, running on rechargeable Li-Ion battery, it allows users to operate over 10 hours to work and charge the built-in battery by utilizing a standard USB port.
Durable and superior performance
MS920 incorporates rugged design with an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust, while also surviving a 1.5M drop to concrete. Combining highly visible 617nm red LED-based aimer with advanced scan engine, it can aim effectively well even in low light environment, yet, still delivers superior performance by capturing data from high density barcodes up to 4 mil resolution. Moreover, the read range of MS920 extends beyond competing scanners by an average of 60 percent.Furthermore, MS920 offers batch mode as well as real-time data collection, connected to a host via automatic transferring. Providing class-leading motion tolerance of 4 inches per second, MS920 mini barcode scanner is ideal for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as the point of sale, asset tracking management and healthcare applications.
- Build in high performance 2D engine & decoder to read all standard 1D and 2D codes.
- LED and beeps indicate good scan, connection and power status.
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure.
- Superior performance scan engine to read damaged, poorly printed, overlaid and colored bar codes.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices by HID and SPP connection.
- Support batch mode to ensure no data loss when out-of-range reading.
- Equipped with a high capacity battery for more than 10 hours operation of continuous use.
- Enterprise durability: 1.5 m drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection.