Zebra TC8000 Android Mobile Computer
this innovative touch computer Zebra TC8000 with 1D & 2D imager barcode scanner with WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i and Bluetooth 4.0 and an 8MP camera gives users in warehousing and logistics an enormous push in productivity, simplifies handling and sets new standards in mobile computing. The main advantages of the housing, which at first glance appears unusual a high degree of handling comfort and a light weight compared to common MDE devices. Thanks to the angled
- Innovative Android mobile terminal with a practical housing shape
- Optimized for usage in warehousing, logistics and production
- Simple handling entirely via the 4 touch display, even with gloves
- Automatically switches terminal emulation options into elegant graphical elements
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner for close range and long-distance range
- Extreme impact-resistance, as well as IP65 protection against dust and water
A distinguishing feature of the TC8000 is the above-average battery life of three full shifts. Additionally, the PowerPrecision rechargeable batteries deliver real-time power information, so that weaker batteries may quickly be identified and exchanged, without having to shut down the device - thanks to a back-up battery. For fast, efficient data capture the user has at his disposal an adaptive 1D laser scanner with the highest reading range in its class, a 2D imager and an 8 MP camera with auto-focus.
Durability and reliability are top priorities with the robust data capture terminal.
The TC8000 is above-average shock-resistant and remains fully functional even after multiple falls from 2.4 meters. Additionally, the IP65-certified housing seal continually protects against dust and water - optimal for usage in tough environments.
Please complete the form below to request a quote for these products.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.