Socket Mobile DuraScan D600 Contactless NFC HF RFID Reader/Writer - Fast NFC & RFID Reader (HF tags, labels, smart devices) HF RFID Tags Supported are ISO15693: ICode SL2, LRI512, my-d, Tag-It HF-I HF RFID Tags.Made for iOS, Android, or Windows® devices with Bluetooth LE. Ergonomic, Elegant and Rugged !Built for harsh environments in warehouse, distribution and industrial manufacturing. Stylish enough to be showcased in boutique retail
Socket Mobile DuraScan D600 Contactless NFC HF RFID Reader/Writer - Fast NFC & RFID Reader (HF tags, labels, smart devices) HF RFID Tags Supported are ISO15693: ICode SL2, LRI512, my-d, Tag-It HF-I HF RFID Tags.
Made for iOS, Android, or Windows® devices with Bluetooth LE. Ergonomic, Elegant and Rugged !
Built for harsh environments in warehouse, distribution and industrial manufacturing. Stylish enough to be showcased in boutique retail environments.
The DuraScan® Model D600 Contactless Reader/Writer features great ergonomics fitting perfectly in your hand for comfortable and extended use. Light and small enough to fit in your pocket.
Designed for mobility and wireless reading/writing with Bluetooth® connection up to 330ft (100 meters).
• Reading – Fast NFC & RFID Reader (HF tags, labels, smart devices).
• Writing – Write/Encode, lock, unlock tags and communicate peer-to-peer with smart devices.
• Exceptional Reading Ability - reads small tags, hard-to-reach tags, tags surrounded by metal or human skin.
• Exceptional Ergonomics – Small, light and fits perfectly in the hand (with or without gloves on) for comfortable use over extended periods of time.
• Long Lasting Battery - Power to last for two 8-hour shifts.
• User Feedback - Intuitive LED indicators and melodies let users monitor battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status at a glance.
• Rugged Design – Protection rating of IP54 for dust and water splashing protection. Withstands multiple drops to concrete and repeated tumbles.
• Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial additives to help protect against harmful bacteria.
• Basic Mode (default) - No software installation required when using the NFC/RFID Reader & Writer in Bluetooth HID mode.
• Application Mode - Improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer, leveraging functionality by integrating Socket Mobile’s SDK in your app.
• Wireless (Bluetooth) - Reading for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices with long-range Bluetooth connection of 330 feet (100m). Uses Bluetooth low energy 4.2 with Privacy and Security Enhancements.
• Wearable - Includes lanyard/ belt clip for convenient access wherever you go.
• Designed and made in the USA
HF RFID Tags Supported:
• ISO15693: ICode SL2, LRI512, my-d, Tag-It HF-I
• Proprietary: ICode SLI, PicoTag (no anti-collision), Tag-It HF ISO/IEC 14443 A and B compliant tags with all variants (Mifare, Sony FeliCA) Compliant with EPC GEN 2 HF and ISO 18000-3 mode 3
• ThinFilm: NFC Barcodes
• NFC: NFCIP-1, ISO/IEC 18092) in 2 modes: reader and peer-to-peer, initiator, passive
Maximum RFID Read Range: 0.4" - 2" (10-50mm)
RFID Reader Type
NFC/RFID front-end: NXP CLRC663
Carrier frequency: 13.56 MHz (RFID HF, NFC)
Read/Write Speed: 26 kbps (ISO 15693), 106kbps (ISO 14443), 212/424kbps (ISO 18092)
Antenna: Integrated, 28mm x 14mm, balanced
Power and Batteries
Battery: 1400 mAh Lithium - Ion Battery
Charge Time: 6 hours
Battery Life - Per Full Charge: Active Operation: 70,000 reads
Note: Battery life varies depending on ambient temperature, read attempts, and age of battery.
Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth Low Energy, Version 4.2
Bluetooth Range: Up to 100 m (330 ft.) depending on environment, range limit is usually due to the Host Device (phone, tablet or notebook)
Bluetooth Profiles: Basic Mode – HID (Human Interface Device) Keyboard Emulation. Application Mode – RDR (RFID Reader only) and PC/SC (for Read & Write) enabled by the SDK. *Basic Mode is the Factory Reset (default) Bluetooth profile.
Operating Temperature: -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
Storage Temperature: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
Relative Humidity: 95% at 60° C (140° F) (non-condensing)
Sealing: IP54 (Ingress Protection rating for dust and water) EN60529
Drop Specifications: Multiple 5 ft. drops to concrete
Tumble Specification: 250 cycles at 1.64 ft. (0.5 m) (500 drops), IEC60068-2-31, IEC60068-2-32