Please complete the form below to request a quote for these products.
Primera LP130e Laser Marking Label Printer
Primera LP130e Laser Marking System Primera LP130e is a desktop laser marking system for ablating or phase-changing of durable filmsPrimera's new LP130e Laser Marking System is built to be used right on your desktop or workbench, making the laser marking process easy and convenient. It's used just like any other Windows®-based printer.LP130e is delivering all the advantages of highly-durable laser label marking but at a much lower cost and with far greater
Primera LP130e Laser Marking System
Primera LP130e is a desktop laser marking system for ablating or phase-changing of durable films
Primera's new LP130e Laser Marking System is built to be used right on your desktop or workbench, making the laser marking process easy and convenient. It's used just like any other Windows®-based printer.
LP130e is delivering all the advantages of highly-durable laser label marking but at a much lower cost and with far greater simplicity than ever before without special operator training.
Despite its many advantages, laser marking of durable label film has always been a complicated and expensive process. It required highly-trained operators, a large capital equipment investment, lots of maintenance, and a secured work area for safe operation.
Primera’s new LP130e Laser Marking System changes all of that. It’s built to be used right on your desktop or workbench, making the laser marking process easy and convenient. It’s used just like any other Windows-based printer.
The main difference is that LP130e contains a high-powered solid state diode laser. The laser either ablates or phase-changes a wide range of specialty label substrates, delivering all the advantages of highly-durable laser label marking but at a much lower cost and with far greater simplicity than ever before.
Labels produced with the LP130e Laser Marking System withstand harsh outdoor weather conditions for many years, extreme sunlight/UV exposure, extreme temperatures from cryogenic cold to glowing heat, high abrasion – including blowing sand and dirt, tampering due to available tamper-evident features, chemicals (such as grease, oils, gasoline and many other chemicals).
Labels produced on LP130e are designed to be replacements for etched metal plates as well as thermal-transfer laminated polyester bar code labels. Both "smoke" and "smokeless" types of substrates are available.
Primera LP130e-Produced Labels Withstand:
• Harsh outdoor weather conditions for many, many years
• Extreme sunlight/UV exposure
• Extreme temperatures from cryogenic cold to glowing heat
• High abrasion – including blowing sand and dirt
• Tampering due to available tamper-evident features
• Chemicals such as grease, oils, gasoline and many other chemicals
Easy and Safe to Operate
No special operator training is required for LP130e. Software called NiceLabel SE for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 is included.
The machine's compact footprint allows you to place units where they're needed instead of depending upon a larger, far more expensive centralized unit. LP130e meets CDRH and IEC laser safety standards, too. It includes safety features such as a dual interlock safety switch on the top cover. Labels in a variety of sizes are easily replenished.
- LP130e produces durable labels for a wide range of applications, including:
• IUID Labels – for U.S. Department of Defense's MIL-STD-130N labeling requirements
• UDI ("Unique Device Identification") Labels – for asset tracking for medical devices according to FDA specifications
• Asset tags and labels – to protect and identify valuable equipment and devices
• Automobile labels – for VIN and rating plates and under-hood use LP130e label making
• Medical laboratory labels – with both low- and high-temperature and chemical resistance, labels can be used virtually anywhere from the freezer to the autoclave
• Solar panel labels – able to withstand outdoor stresses from wind, rain and UV light
• Security labels – prevents the label from being removed and if attempted shows tamper-evidence
• Harsh environment labels – any other labels such as safety warning labels that are used in rough outdoor weather conditions.
LP130e Laser Marking System - Label Printer Specification
• Print Method: Solid state laser diode
• Print Resolution: 300 dpi
• Media Width: 38 - 130mm
• Media Types: Smoke and smokeless laser-marking films
• Supply Roll: 152mm
The Primera LP130e box includes the following items:
1 x Primera LP130e Laser Marking Printer
1 x Installation CD-ROM including printer drivers, status monitor utility and BarTender Ultralite software (for Windows only)
1 x USB cable
1 x UK power supply
Optional Smoke and Fume Filter
Label substrates that generate smoke and fumes require the use of Primera's DF-30e Filtration System. DF-30e is mounted directly underneath the LP130e and attaches without tools. It has five filtering stages: a baffle filter, a pre-bag filter, MERV-13 large particle filter, a HEPA small particle filter and an industrial-grade carbon filter for odor removal. DF-30e lets you safely use the LP130e in most office, warehouse and factory environments.