Datalogic ALL NEW Falcon X4 is designed for versatility to accommodate the changing times and challenges of business of today, the Falcon X4 achieves best performance times in production and operations in warehousing and logistics in the supply chain, as well as in high street retail.
It offers 1D and 2D barcode scanning. The 1D version is an imager, like its 2D counterpart, but it surprises with a scan line in sharp green, a trusted sight for users of laser scanners.
Its design gives you better ergonomics: thanks to handheld and pistol grip versions, IP65 protection, Gorilla Glass 3 and a hot-swappable battery.
You can choose between either Windows Embedded Compact or Android (also as an upgrade at a later time) and numerous accessories, the Falcon X4 does not get thrown off track, no matter where your customers want to go.
The Datalogic Falcon X4 uses the same accessories of predecessor the Datalogic X3 PDA.
Here are some of the Features and Benefits of the Datalogic Falcon X4:
• Choice of Windows Embedded or Android Operating Systems enables an easy transition from WEC7 to Android
• Outstanding user interface with a high visibility 3.5inch colour touchscreen display and choice of 3 keyboards
• Ergonomic and Reliable, with the pistol grip form factor conceived for comfort with ergonomic trigger for intensive or long periods of scanning
• Communication Technologies starting with superior Wi-Fi with CCX v4 compliance and featuring MIMO antenna system for improved connectivity and coverage; Bluetooth® wireless technology with v4 and BLE available on the Android OS
• Protects the investment of current Datalogic customers with full backwards compatibility with Falcon X3+ accessories