Enter the future of retail with Datalogic’s new PowerScan Series 9500-RT by reading invisible barcodes reading digital watermarks including Digimarc barcodes
It is the first handheld scanner on the market capable of reading digital watermarks including Digimarc barcodes, in addition to scanning 1D and 2D barcodes. Practically invisible to the human eye, Digimarc barcodes are printed directly onto the product packaging - saving you up to 20% of checkout time!
PowerScan 9500-RT is suitable for POS operations as well as capturing current stock quantities and incoming goods. It is available in 3 versions – with Bluetooth, narrowband radio or corded, and with display or keyboard keys options.
PowerScan 9500-RT Benefits
- Durability - Drop-resistant up to 2 m with rugged mechanics to withstand multiple shocks and outdoor usage. IP65 certification against dust and moisture.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 3.0 version provides up to 90 m range to the base station or to mobile devices.
- Enhanced productivity – automatic change between handheld and presentation modes. Can be used for all desktop activities at the POS checkout.
- Stylish look for best front-of-store impression – available in 2 colours: dark grey or white with a silver top cover.
Digital Watermarking - Advantages
- Reduced checkout time - Digimarc barcode includes the same Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) data contained in the UPC/EAN symbologies, which is distributed across the entire packaging without altering its look. Cashiers canscan items quickly, easily, and accurately without having to hunt for a bar code or lift bulky items from the trolley.
- Customers benefit from a richer shopping experience - Digimarc codes give access to product information, audio, video, social media, and promotions.
Watch this video to find out more about the benefits Datalogic’sPowerScan 9500-RT: video: http://www.datalogic.com/eng/index.html?autoclick=PowerscanRetail
- Outstanding robustness (2.0 m / 6.6 ft drops) and an IP65 sealing rating
- Vertical cradle for presentation mode scanning
- Digital watermarks including Digimarc® Barcodes
- Standard Ethernet
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Intuitive aiming system
- In-field replaceable window and cradle contacts
- Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Datalogic’sMotionix™ motion-sensing technology
- Ergonomic shape
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI.
• Point of Sale Checkout
• Shelf Replenishment
• Goods Receiving
• Patient admitting and Tracking
• Medication administration
• Specimen collection
• Other Commercial Applications:
- Commercial Services
- Public Administration
To discover how PowerScan 9500-RT can benefit your business and for help with ordering, give us a call on Tel: 01442 872 232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org