Primera LX910e Colour Label and Tag inkjet Printer
Primera LX910e Colour Label and Tag inkjet 8.25” wide Printer is the fastest and highest print quality colour label printer allows you to print your own high resolution high quality labels. Print your own labels in-house and on-demand as required prodives giving you complete control for all your label requirements. Saves time and alot of money !LX910e is Primera’s fastest-ever desktop colour label printer. It can handle labels as wide as 21 cm (8.25”) and as
Typical applications include product labels for coffee, wine, water, bakery, confectionary, meat, cheese and hundreds of other speciality and gourmet foods. The printer is also ideal for manufacturing, laboratory, security, government, retail and a wide variety of other markets.
• Print Speed: best-in-class throughput at up to 11.4 cm (4.5”) per second.
• Print Quality: horizontal banding is a common problem with many lower-cost desktop colour label printers. Not so on LX910e. Banding is virtually eliminated – even on the faster print speeds.
• Interchangeable Dye or Pigment Inks: with a simple swap-out of ink cartridges, LX910e can print with dye-based ink for brilliant, eye-popping colour. Or, choose pigment ink for maximum durability against water and UV light. Both types of ink work interchangeably on the same printer.
• Single Ink SKU: LX910e utilizes an all-new, ultra-high capacity single CMY ink tank. You’ll only need to replace and keep on-hand one ink tank instead of two or four. This keeps your inventory simple and makes ink swaps fast and easy. Process black is dark and crisp. Best of all, process black uses no more ink than a separate black ink tank would for printing the same amount of text or graphics.
• Metal Case: LX910e has a tough, steel case with industrial-grade power-coated paint.
• Built-in Electric Cutter: The time-tested cutter from the LX2000e is used.
Primera is one of the world’s best-known and best-selling manufacturers of desktop colour label printers. With LX910e, a new benchmark in price and performance has been set.
Print Speeds: Draft Mode: 114 mm (4.5”) per second
Normal Mode: 33 mm (1.3”) per second
Highest Quality Mode: 13.72 mm (0.54”) per second
Inks: Interchangeable dye-based or pigment-based ink cartridges
Colours: 16.7 million
Colour Matching: ICC colour profiles included for Primera’s gloss white, matte white and clear label materials; additional colour profiles can be loaded by user
Max. Print Width: 210 mm (8.25”)
Media Width: 213 mm (8.375”)
Media Types: Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, or roll-fed tags
Media Sensing: Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels,reflective sensor for labels and tags with black stripe, can also use continuous and pre-printed labels and tags
Supply Roll: 152 mm (6”) maximum diameter on 76 mm (3”) core
Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed
Indicator Lights: Power, Pause, Ink
Controls: Pause, Load/Feed, Unload
Operating Systems: Windows® 7/10+
Data Interfaces: USB 2.x/3.x; External Control Port, Ethernet (coming soon)
Label Design Software: BarTender UltraLite Primera Edition and NiceLabel Free 2017 Primera Edition included. Can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics software programs
Electrical Rating: 12 V DC, 5.0 A
Power Requirements: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A
Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B