Please complete the form below to request a quote for these products.
ClearStream RFID App Software Solutions
Offers easy user-configurable Fixed RFID Software Solutions that sets up in minutes - Mobile RFID capabilities are often a necessary component of an RFID System. ClearStream RFID offers a Mobile Application Development tool that is free to try, requires no programming and is compatible with most Mobile Phones, Barcode Terminals and Zebra Motorola RFID Readers Scanners. If you need to create a simple Barcode or RFID enabled application it can often be done in minutes
Offers easy user-configurable Fixed RFID Software Solutions that sets up in minutes - Mobile RFID capabilities are often a necessary component of an RFID System. ClearStream RFID offers a Mobile Application Development tool that is free to try, requires no programming and is compatible with most Mobile Phones, Barcode Terminals and Zebra Motorola RFID Readers Scanners. If you need to create a simple Barcode or RFID enabled application it can often be done in minutes once the basics are learned. More advanced applications can also be created using ClearStream RFID Software Solutions and can be integrated directly to almost any database.
ClearStream RFID Software Solution Center
ClearStream RFID Software offers a Complete Solution Center which is free to use and offers 100s of Mobile Apps for virtually any need. Many mobile RFID applications are available for trial on the solution center including asset tracking and inventory.
ClearStreamEnterprise Class RFID Features
ClearStream can be configured for virtually any application and with our Enterprise Class RFID Features there are no limits to what is possible. RFID tag writing/encoding and the ability to locate items using the built in Geiger feature are just two of the many RFID specific features.
Common RFID Applications:
• Asset Locating and Room Audits
• Retail Inventories and Stock Checking
• Chemical Tracking
• Tool Room Scanning
• Attendance Tracking
Mobile RFID Applications Developed
• Rapid scan mode allowing 2000+ tag reads per minute
• Tag Locator (Geiger) for finding tagged items
• Read User Memory bank data at the same time as EPC data
• Write/Encode to RFID tag's EPC and User memory banks
• Read and Write tag data in both Hexadecimal and ASCII formats
• Stockroom Check In / Check Out with fixed RFID
• Stockroom Check In / Check Out
RFID Enabled Check In and Out Eliminates Manual Error.
• Unattended "Check In / Check Out" of any asset or part.
• Automatically updates any Database with asset location.
• Capture asset direction - Check In / Check Out.
Warehouse RFID Inventory / Audit Software Solutions:
See the contents of an Area / Warehouse with the press of a button.
• Quickly see what's in an area / warehouse.
• Know when something is missing.
• See if an item is where it is supposed to be.
RFID Check-In / Out Software Solutions
Track items as they move in and out of a specified point of entry.
• Automated Check-In / Check-Out of items.
• Track when employees come and go.
• Trigger an Alarm when something leaves that shouldn't.
RFID Work In Process (WIP)
Tightly control your Work in Process preventing errors and saving on hidden expenses involved in material flow.
• Control Conveyor Operations and Flow of Materials.
• Track materials at all stages of production.
• Control Lights, Alarms and other GPIO Devices.
Corporate Event Attendance Tracking
Track attendees as they navigate through a corporate event or trade show.
• Passively scan RFID badges or wristbands using RFID portals.
• Track areas of the event visited by the attendee along with time stamps.
• Eliminate long lines that would be introduced with other solutions.
Other Solutions Available:
• Supply Chain Management
• Secure Entry Point Monitoring
• High Value Asset Control
• Industrial Equipment Tracking
• Vehicle Tracking / Fleet Management
• Retail Ingress/Egress Monitoring